Got any questions or concerns? We'd love to hear it! Email us at hipsterfrenzy@gmail.com
Insomnia

By Anonymous on 1:54 AM

Filed Under:


OK, so I thought I was going to bed.
I even said good night to everyone but sleeping is not happening.
Here's a little
PLAY LIST I came up with if you cant sleep at this hour...

HipsterFrenzy-Adri Photography

EDC EDC EDC EDC EDC
Listen to her voice fuck! It touches my heart so much. Just listen
it makes me sad it reminds me of edc-some one should make an electro mix to this song when she sings :/

Star Guitar ft. Au Revoir Simone - Shinichi Osawa




MGMT-(Remix: MMMatthias)Youth
The Youth (MMMatthias Remix) - MGMT (Remix: MMMatthias)

Here are some dope links below... click away!

Lil' Wayne Jay-Z Kanye mix



The Bloody Beetroots Remix(Cazals-SombodySomewhere)



Sanatgold (Chewy_Chocolate_Cookies_Remix)

0 comments for this post