Got any questions or concerns? We'd love to hear it! Email us at hipsterfrenzy@gmail.com
Alex Zelenka

By Anonymous on 12:57 PM

Filed Under:



Alex Zelenka is one talented likeable guy who lives and breathes music. Zelenka, Honestly I have a whole bunch of things about to come out I just did a remix for Crystal Castles, (Canada) Garbo, (Chile) as well as a few music videos that will be featured on V-H1, (South America) multi release's on Kompute Musik, and Prosthetic Pressings featured on Beatport and just about all the digital download sites. Zelenka started dj-ing when he was 13 years old. I heard my first mix tape in the Westside of Chicago, and it was a combination of tech, booty, and freestyle house music, and I was so charmed by it that I started collecting retro and current vinyl to attempt to deejay tracks. His first gig took place in 1996; he remembers being really drunk and nervous, he ended up only playing 2 tracks. The event had over 900 people there and was hosted by Bobby Digital in Chicago. Zelenka was able to share his music to a much larger crowd after these few most memorable events: a Party Monster Tour with superstar Dj Keoki, releasing vinyl on an international level, making tracks for TV, radio, and film for Busch Gardens Theme Park. This also gave me the chance to buy tools to engineer in new ways. What more can we ask for? Alex Zelenka is amazing!
Hipsterfrenzy-Adri Photography

"To me music means life , whenever I would feel alone or scared music would be that light at the end of the tunnel."

If you are interested in booking or licensing music or demo request's contact: zelenka@kompute.info



Alex Zelenka - Alive in L A -







busch gardens - t v / film video.


Photobucket




Photobucket

0 comments for this post